About that summit
Global Cyber Security Summit (GCSS) 2018 is going to be hosted by NPCERT on July 27 and 28 with the theme “Building Global Alliance for Cyber Resilience”. We believe, building global alliance will empower the new generation of security resilience with relevant normative, empirical, and theoretical concerns of IT threats, challenges, implementation, strategy, management and policies that are distinctive to worldwide economies. The summit will empower new generation and will bring together different related stakeholders in the world, with an eye to reflect nitty-gritty of how to transfer, diffuse and combat Cyberthreats with their mitigation plans ensuring Cyberlaw putting in place.
Major highlights from the summit
Panel discussions on different Cybersecurity and Cyberlaw issues affecting the current world, challenges, and prevention.
Presentations on technical solutions, research findings, innovations, and best practices to empower participants and organizations.
Meet and interact with national and international business partners, employers, clients, and customers and share your ideas with them.
Brainstorm to understand the emerging technologies and security issues with the help of experts and learn from them.
Keynotes by famous inspiring and pioneers leaders of the IT security sector who will share their experiences in working in this field.
also read this:hack wifi
Workshops to gain insight practically about how to act accordingly when an attack emerges and how to protect your system
INFO FROM NPCERT OFFICIAL SITE
The objectives of the conference are:
- To analyze and diagnose the emerging Cyberlaw, Cybercrime and Cybersecurity trends and jurisprudence impacting Cyberspace in today’s scenario.
- To pinpoint the areas in Cybersecurity that needs to be further evolved to meet the expectations and needs of the relevant stakeholders.
- To enlighten about newly emerging Cybercrimes and threats that are impacting, if not all, stakeholders in the digital and mobile ecosystem.
- To build the Global Alliance for Cybersecurity Resilience to demonstrate and share their knowledge and make their mark in technology sectors.
- To emphasize international best practices that need to be put in place by industry stalwarts from being vulnerable and attacked.
- To empower attendees with latest quality information on techniques, solutions and cost-effective method of ensuring a comprehensive Cybersecurity infrastructure.
- To reinforce prevention, detection, analysis, recovery, response and research skills to cope with Cybersecurity.
how to contact them:
Summit Secretariat: Laba Pvt. Ltd., Anamnagar – 32, Kathmandu, Nepal
Website: www.npcert.org | Email: [email protected]
Phone: +977-1-4102721, 4102722 Ext. 113
If you wish to contact us